Proceeds from Bar None are donated to STARS Air Ambulance. When Ag Club first decided to donate Bar None proceeds, choosing which charity the funds would go to became the next decision. STARS Air Ambulance helps people all across the prairies. It is an organization that that Ag Club holds very close to heart, as it is not uncommon for STARS to be called to rural and/or remote areas, providing emergency medical support via helicopter. With many of our members coming from small towns, STARS was the clear charity of choice. It is so rewarding to be able to give back to an organization that has made a difference in so many people’s lives. To learn more about STARS and the amazing work they do, or to make a donation, visit www.stars.ca.
- RT @uofabarnone: EARLY BIRD PRIZE! Purchase your tickets before November 14th and be entered to win a signed @ChrisBuckBand hat and a $250… 1 week ago
- Continue the tradition and receive sponsorship benefits when you become a sponsor for @BarNone_UoA! Any companies i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Check out Ag Club @ the UofA Clubs Fair this week! We will be there Wednesday and Thursday all day https://t.co/1uoM7bmo8T 2 months ago
- Congratulations to our 2018 Aggie graduates!Special thanks to our guest speaker Robert Saik, and Dean of ALES, Dr.S… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 months ago
- Come visit us in agfor for some fun #CdnAgDay photo booth action #AgProud @AgMoreThanEver https://t.co/JVS9si0IBH 9 months ago
November 2018 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30